In Vikings War of Clans the Oracle is used to learn new knowledge which improves your town’s economic production rates and allows you to unlock new warriors.
Upgrading your Oracle increases your learning speed and unlocks further knowledge. You need to have an equivalent level Palace, before you can upgrade your Oracle.
Knowledge is split into the following five different categories:-
- Economic – Allows you to increase building speed, resource production and harvesting speed.
- Military – Allows you to unlock new troops and improve their attack and defense stats.
- Espionage – Unlocks different scouts and improves their effectiveness.
- Training – Reduces the resource cost to train different troops and unlocks training speed increases.
- Invaders – unlocks the ability to attack higher level invaders with your hero, along with increasing your hero’s attack stats against invaders.
The Oracle is an important building in Vikings War of Clans and you should try to keep it upgraded as high as possible for your level. Ideally you always want to be learning something, to keep your knowledge and influence increasing 24/7.
At level 21 the Oracle increases your learning speed by 25%.
The table below has the build cost for each upgrade level from 1 to 21, the build time (before boosts), buildings required and the influence rewarded.
Oracle Building Requirements
Please feel free to leave any details you have from Vikings War of Clans by commenting below and we will update the data accordingly.