In Vikings War of Clans the Watch Tower provides you battle reports on incoming attacks on your town.
Upgrading your Watch Tower provides more accurate information on the incoming marches on your town and encampments. It also increases the range at which information becomes available on income marches. At level 21 you will have a 50km intel range.
The following rewards are granted at each level:-
- 1-2 Allows you to find out about and attack on your town.
- 3-4 Allows you to find out key information on the attacking Jarl.
- 5-6 Shows the time left until the attacker’s troops arrive.
- 7-8 Shows the overall number of attacker’s march.
- 9-10 Shows the type of units in the attacker’s march.
- 11-12 Shows an approximate number of very unit type.
- 13-14 Allows you to find out whether you enemy’s Hero is present.
- 15-16 Shows the exact number of warriors in the march and the Hero’s level.
- 17-18 Hows the bonuses the attacking Jarl receives for construction and learning knowledge.
- 19-20 Shows the enemy Karl’s bonuses given by Hero skills.
- 21 Weakens the attack of enemy troops by 10%
The table below has the build cost for each upgrade level from 1 to 21, the build time (before boosts), buildings required and the influence rewarded.
Watch Tower Building Requirements
Please feel free to leave any details you have from Vikings War of Clans by commenting below and we will update the data accordingly.